Are you a SugarHolic? Everyone enjoys an occasional sweet treat. But do you have a sugar addiction? Take the test below to find out.
- What is your first reaction when someone says you should eat less sugar?
- Do you have mood swings if you go more than a few hours without eating?
- Do you cling to those precious sugar and carbs with all your might even though you know it’s ruining your health and shortening your lifespan?
- Do you feel guilty and down on yourself after repeatedly binging on carbs or sugar, but feel powerless to change?
- Does it sound impossible to believe that a low sugar and low carbohydrate diet can taste good?
- Do you always feel like “someone has dragged you across the parking lot by your hair” on your first week of sugar withdrawal?
If you answered ‘yes’ to more than half of these questions, you need some serious help with your sugar and carbohydrate cravings. At The Health Improvement Center we determine what organ or gland is stressed that may be contributing to your craving. If you would like to see how we may be able to help you with your cravings, give us a call at 703.242.7474.